OpenFaaS Pro is a commercial distribution of the OpenFaaS Project for companies and enterprises.
OpenFaaS Pro launched with the following features, with commercial support provided via email for customers.
- Single Sign-On using OIDC for enterprise-grade authentication and credential management
- Scale idle functions to zero to save on cost and increase efficiency
- Trigger functions via Kafka to integrate with existing events and systems
- Retries for invocations to handle failures, known problems and concurrency-limited functions
- Build functions via REST API to create functions from source code and scale out
- New UI portal for managing and monitoring OpenFaaS functions across namespaces
- Advanced concurrency limiting for functions
- Advanced multi-tenancy support and configurations
Is there something else you need for your organisation? Let us know via an email introduction.
Support is included for OpenFaaS Pro features for customers.
Support for the 40 Open Source projects that make up OpenFaaS is available through an Enterprise Support agreement from OpenFaaS Ltd.
Are you interested in OpenFaaS Pro for your organisation? Find out more, kick the tires with a 14-day free trial, or find out more about OpenFaaS Pro Contact us