OpenFaaS deployment guides for Kubernetes¶
- Amazon EKS
- Azure AKS
- Google GKE
- DigitalOcean Kubernetes Service
- Kubernetes in Docker (kind)
Ecosystem & use-case¶
- How to build a Serverless Single Page App - including a Vue.js front-end, DBaaS for Postgres and GitHub authentication.
- How to resize your images on-the-fly with OpenFaaS - uses Node.js and the node10-express template by IconScout
- Serverless: Databases with OpenFaaS and Mongo
- Introducing stateless microservices for OpenFaaS
- Turn Any CLI into a Function with OpenFaaS
- Get storage for your Severless Functions with Minio & Docker
- Micro-tutorial for Redis and Node.js
- Staying on topic: trigger your OpenFaaS functions with Apache Kafka
- GitHub Actions for OpenFaaS
- Introducing OpenFaaS Cloud with GitLab
- OpenFaaS Cloud for Development
- Build your own OpenFaaS Cloud with AWS EKS
- Linkerd2 and OpenFaaS lab for automatic TLS between pods, retries, timeouts and more.
- Installing Istio and OpenFaaS - instructions written for GKE, but applies to any Kubernetes service. Covers: mTLS, access policies, external traffic access, TLS and canary deployments.
Workshop / labs¶
- Official workshop: Kubernetes & Swarm
- Linkerd2 and OpenFaaS lab
- Lab environment - VSCode in the browser with k3s
ARM / Raspberry Pi¶
- Walk-through — install Kubernetes to your Raspberry Pi in 15 minutes
- Will it cluster? k3s on your Raspberry Pi - build a lightweight cluster using Rancher's k3s Kubernetes distribution
- Kubernetes on Raspbian
- Build your own bare-metal ARM cluster
- Serverless Kubernetes home-lab with your Raspberry Pis
Community and more¶
There are many more great tutorials and events by our community listed in our main Community file.